Monday, December 24, 2007

Great Customer Service

Last Friday when I was leaving work I noticed the front left tire on my truck had picked up a screw and was almost flat so I mounted the spare tire and drove to Belle Tire to have the hole patched.

When I arrived, I expected a long wait given the number of vehicles in the parking lot, but to my surprise I was immediately greeted by one of the employees, who collected some basic information about my vehicle and my tire problem.

Within a matter of minutes they had my tire patched and remounted. When I went to pay for the service the guy said, "Merry Christmas, you're all set." What a nice surprise! How many companies do you know that are willing to provide top-notch service and waive the fee.

I have bought tires from Belle Tire in the past and the service was great, but Belle Tire definately went above-and-beyond this time. I can't say enough good things about Belle Tire, they were fast, friendly, and courteous. I will definately give them my business when it is time to purchase my next set of tires.

No comments: